Saturday 20 August 2011

blissful ramadhan

ramdhan al mubarak is my favourite month of the year. It's the month that heaven's door open widely and hell's door is being shut close. For every year my Ramadhan had been fasting, terawih, reading Quran and donating. But for this year, it has been different, i did my first donation towards blood!


It was pretty exciting for me and even i am the first person that come to the donation counter. Right after our break fast, i quickly perform my Maghrib prayer and head towards cafe. As this is the place that the donation will be held. However as i getting closer to the counter, thousands and thousands thought appear in my mind. What if the needle broke? What if my blood doesn't come out? What if they doesn't want my blood?



 But i was determined, and nothing could stop me! so i head to the counter and register my name, they ask about my health condition and then they take my blood for test.


For the first time in my 19 life, i knew my blood type. it's A! so for those who blood type is A and lack of blood, you should thank me :)



the needle does hurt a bit, but thinking about the deeds and those who needed, it doesn't even count. after that, the bruises appear and it takes a week for it to gone. but don't worry, the first-timer will have bruises because the body is experience new thing. Alhamdulillah the donation run smoothly, and i hope i can donate next year too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment