Saturday 17 September 2011

winning month :)

What a wonderful month it is, Aidilfitri. The month that kids were eager to shake the elderly's hand, and the elder's eager to kiss and hug the loves one. I've always loved Aidilfitri, tough my heart was in ache because Ramadhan left us, and it put me in wonders whether i was able to meet Ramadhan next year. Hey, put the sad thing aside and put a smile, it's Aidilfitri, where we forgive and forgiven :) 
But, before that, before all the celebration takes place, huge things need to be settled down. TIDING THINGS UP AND BAKING COOKIES!



 It was tiring but this is the only time whole siblings gather up. 
And here comes Aidilfitri, traditionally, every morning after the ladies were all dressed up and the gentlemen were all oh-so-smart, my family gather at the couch and salam each other , and the best part was my parents gave duit raya! but that's not important, the highlight was this year was my brother first year gave duit raya, as he had already start working this year. too bad. 

It was a blessed to be surrounded by family especially huge one. we chit-chat, laugh, joking around and of course tease around. there's nothing more i want, and i thank god for giving me precious family and they all in pink of health. Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment