Thursday 20 October 2011

let's meet the staff. :)

Assalamualaikum and hello. this is our first entry, thus we are doing an introduction first and that is a great way for you to know us better.firstly this blog is operated by 2 people, pilot, and co-pilot . Our dear DOUBLE is   Nur Siti Aisyah bt Ismail and TROUBLE is Nadhirah bt Yaacob. Let's read our background.

DOUBLE
My name is Nur Siti Aisyah bt Ismail. I was born on 3rd Sept. 1992. My family consists of six people which are my parents, me and my three little brothers. i received my secondary education at MRSM Batu Pahat, Johor for three years, before i went to MRSM Ghaffar Baba for another  two years. Then i studied at UiTM Puncak Alam in Foundation of Science and now, i am taking Bach of Polymer in UniKL MiCET.




TROUBLE
My name is Nadhirah bt Yaacob. i was born on 7th October 1992. my family consist of 7 people, my parents and 4 siblings. MRSM Alor Gajah was my previous school, and i have just finish my foundation at UiTM Puncak Alam. Now, i am one of students in UniKL MiCET taking Bach. in Bioprocess.

No comments:

Post a Comment