Saturday 17 September 2011

Me, a happy Eid and a good deed

    Happy Eid for you all. Hopefully, it is still not too late for that. Eid is such a festive and happy moments for most muslims in the world. Although, it is a festive day, remember we also can do a lot of good deed, especially towards the preparation for the Eid celebration. For me, I decided to help my mother to make ketupat and others dishes for the Eid.
                                
cookies in process
     It such a fun things to do since it only happened once a year. As usual, those routine such as washing dishes, clean the house, making cookies and hanging new curtain was an annual routine for the Eid .    
                             
 But, I only helped half of it. It quite tired to do all of those thing. I wonder, how people can managed keeping those work done every year, for the same occasion. It really take a good toll on me. But, nonetheless, I try my best to help my family to  prepare for the exciting occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment