Saturday 17 September 2011

do i think i can achieve Dean's List for this semester?

do i think i can achieve Dean's List for this semester? well, i hope so. I prayed this too happen and Allah knows the best. Being as a degree students, introduce me to lots of new experience. Stand on your own in order to success and work hard, harder and hardest. My mom had always teach me valuable lessons, never ever give up and put your mind straight to your goal. I've never give up, i continue to learn and struggle. Hope these do pays off. Amin. However, in teenage years, we (especially me) tend to easily distracted, we want to watch movies, listen song and gossiping. however there are numerous ways in order for us to bear in mind that student's job is study! i've always have my to-do list and my countdown to final. Hope this works.


But for me  my worst enemy is laptop (sometimes bed), so i've created a new idea!


Hope this work too. :)

"The future depends on what we do in the present"- Mahatma Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment